Friday, June 19, 2009

35% Tech Grade H202

I recently ordered 35% Tech Grade Hydrogen Peroxide for cleaning and therapeutic purposes, and I am thrilled to say this is a fantastic product. It whitens your whites, cleans and disinfects perfectly without the nasty smell of bleach and is safe for a 12 year old child to use. I purchased the hydrogen peroxide from Rebekah's Pure Living. When I found her website, I assumed I would never have any interaction with her, but to my surprise, 3 minutes after I emailed her one evening, she called me to discuss the concerns I had with the product. I was questioning whether or not I made mistake buying the Tech grade over Food Grade and the safety of the tech grade product. She was full of information and eased my concerns within a few minutes. I highly recommend this product. Her website is http://www.rebekahspureliving.com/, but you can find the product in many other places as well.

My husband has been using this product in his bath for the pain in his ankles and reports some improvement.

For those of you who have not read my earlier post regarding H202 and its benefits, it is a must read. H202 is an inexpensive alternative therapy as well as a safe and natural household disinfectant.

No comments:

Post a Comment