Monday, September 7, 2009

8-Minute Meal Machine- Bullet Express

I am so excited to give a fantastic review to a product I purchased from television.  The Bullet Express hands down is the absolute best machine I have ever owned.  I have made sweet potato pizza crust, raw gourmet cookies, raw apple pie, pints and pints of fresh carrot, celery apple juice and phenomenal salads with this one machine.  The juicer part of the machine is fantastic.  We are able to put an entire apple into the machine and it amazing becomes fresh apple juice in seconds.  No peeling, no cutting, absolutely no work involved whatsoever outside of washing the apple.  I love to make raw treats for my family.  My most recent one was an instant hit and the work was minimal thanks to this outstanding machine. 

This morning my husband made fresh peach, pear, blackberry, strawberry apple juice with this dynamite machine.  Kudos to the maker of the bullet express!

The machine can be viewed at http://www.bulletexpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment